Online help from Moneyscope
One of the things we want to improve is the way we deliver online help and support to Moneyscope users.
Currently there are three ways we provide online support:
- Tour videos on the website
- Questions and answers on the website
- Moneyscope's existing online help desk
These all do a job, and do that job well but we think we can do better. We are going to try to make our online help desk easier to use, with more support content from us.
So we were thinking...
...can we make things a little easier for you and find a way to deliver online help differently? There are a few things we want to achieve:
- A searchable database of questions we've answered before;
- A central library for short support videos; and
- The ability for users to help each other.
Is there anything else you think our online help should do? Add any thoughts in the comments below this post if there is something you'd like to see.
We want our online help to live up to the Moneyscope principles of being swift, simple and easy to use. We've taken a look at a number of tools available and Desk is currently top of our shortlist as the basis for our online support. We think it does just enough...not too much...not too little. We've seen a number of examples of Desk implemented and so far we like what we see.
So here's how you can help us
Share any thoughts you have on the following two questions. You can let us know what you think in the comments below this post.
- What type of help would you like to see from Moneyscope's online support?
- Are there any other online support tools you'd recommend we take a look at?
As usual, we'll keep you posted on how we get on.